Christian Children’s Picture Book: “Popsicle Goes To Church”
by Cristal Baker
A sick puppy leads the five-year-old owner on a journey of discovery and revelation in a new book by Christian author Cristal Baker.
“Popsicle Goes To Church” is the delightfully illustrated story of the puppy and owner as they both overcome the illness by faith. They find out that God is still in control and still can handle anything as the story comes to a happy ending.
Hello, my name is Cristal Baker, and I am thrilled that you stopped by "Popsicle Goes To Church". I have worn a few hats in my life, but two of my favorite and most frequent ones have been Sunday School Teacher and planning events for children and the community (Breakfast with an Angel, Harvest Fest and Resource & Benefits Fair to name a few).
With faith forming an important part of my life, I wrote a book teaching preschool and young children about God in a cute and fun way that will captivate the audience.
Click Play To View My Book Trailer:
Random Things About Me
* Favorite Scripture: James 1:5.
* Favorite authors: Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Joel Osteen.
* Favorite book, "Maximize The Moments".
* Great Life Coach, Prophetess Tera Carissa Hodges.
* Love watching Biblical Documentaries.
* All-time favorite book of the Bible, Proverbs - Wisdom!
* I prefer crab to lobster.
* I give AWESOME sound advice.
* One of my favorite Christian songs is "Sweepin Through The City".
* My favorite color is white.
* I eat ice-cream in the winter, especially during snow storms.
* Out-going and an introvert, go figure.
* My fashion style is amazing, complemented always. Check out my Pinterest Page: http://pinterest.com/pebbs
* Favorite flower is the Calla Lilly.
* My go-to shows are, "The Big Bang Theory" and "Downton Abbey".
* I don't care for Godiva Chocolate; give me a piece of Hershey any day.
To Find Out More Please Visit Me At: