Children's Books ages 4-8; Parents, your child can easily read and learn about.. The 30 most common jobs and occupations
by Nuhh Adam
Be The First To Review This Title! Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Homeschooling - Children's Books ages 4-8; Parents, your child can easily read and learn about.. The 30 most common jobs and occupations (jobs people do, work people do) Kindle Edition.
Kindle Price Drop To Just $.99
Welcome to the series
Children's Books ages 4-8: Parents, your child can easily read and learn about ..
This book is part of a series for children aged 4 to 8, where children can read and learn independently and encouraging children to read and learn 30 topics in each book, in a fun and easy way.
The manner of writings and the aim of this series is..
1)To get your child to learn things by him/herself in an easy and fun way.
So to this end, on the one hand, the books are not too easy to make them boring and on the other, they are not too difficult to get your child disheartened. This book and the series have been created with the middle ground in mind.
2) To get your child to progress from the simple and easy to the difficult and complex without realizing.
3) To be written and presented such, that your child can relate immediately to the contents. It reduces the abstract and relies upon your child’s own experience and understanding. It inspires them to making reading and learning fun and enlightening.
4) To include questions to get your child to think and then the answers are given/presented.
Making your child thirsty to learn and building confidence.
Thinking, “Oh I knew that!”
5) To make your child appreciate that just by reading for a few minutes, you gain so much knowledge. This should drive your child to wanting to explore the world by reading and reading the book till the end.
6)To spark the Childs’ curiosity and imagination.
Your child will see the world beyond his/her surroundings. The series cover a wide spectrum of knowledge your child can gain. Reading has no limit!
7) To have each topic around 200 words in length, so your child’s concentration span and attention is retained and thus reduce boredom. The aim being to propel your child to want to read on and on.
8) To be a great companion to your child to take any where and every where! The book can be read at home, while travelling and at the bus stop. Any where! Read to them just before bedtime.
9) To be an aid to the school teacher and the caring parent.
It takes great effort finding 30 appropriate topics on any subject. This series makes it easy for you.
10) To have 30 topics in each book. Why just 30 topics? The world class size average is around 30 pupils. The teacher can give a topic to each child and get each child to read, learn and teach the topic, making it fun, interacting and sociable for all. Making reading and learning fun.
11) To be part of your child’s educational well being, be it at home or at school.
Your child deserves all this.
The 30 most common jobs and occupations
In this book your child will learn about the awesome jobs and careers. The jobs selected are what a child will hear about often. It includes The President. He/she may not become the President, but reading this book will give the child a Childs’ understanding of the job! Other jobs included Fireman, Policeman, Doctor, Nurse, Judge, Senator, Lawyer, Pilot. Mechanic, Butcher, Etc.
Do you know how far and how much they can squirt water? An area the size of a tennis court. They can connect the hose to water tanks on the truck or to a hydrant near the street. Did you know the fire fighters wear special Uniforms? Their special uniforms keep them safe if they have to go inside a building that is on fire.
What is the first thing to do when you see a fire? Leave the area and call the firemen.
The price is kept as low as that of a candy, but the effect on your child’s education, possibly life changing and lifelong.
*** FREE download for your child. As part of your Kindle Unlimited membership***
Your child deserves this. What will you lose? This will be a life time investment in your child’s education and development.
Download Your Kindle Copy of - Children's Books ages 4-8; Parents, your child can easily read and learn about.. The 30 most common jobs and occupations (jobs people do, work people do)